28 October, 2010

Designer Shoes - Replicas Galore

My love for shoes goes beyond reason. I look at them as a work of art more so than items we use to protect/cover our feet. I am attracted by the look and craftsmanship right away - disregarding the obvious thought process of price, fit, comfort, durability, etc. Sort of like falling in love.....every time I see a new design that just speaks to me, all reason goes out the window and I get lost in the "shoe moment". Because of this and more so because of ethical reasons, when I come across counterfeited styles of my favorite designers I just lose it! Not only that; having been scammed a few times on EBAY purchases that amounted to quite a bit of money, I feel that it is my duty to inform others so they don't have to go through the hassle of dealing with fakes.

The websites below sell replicas/counterfeit designers shoes (listed by designer) and although some are more obvious than others, I will continue to add more as I come across them. I will also post links to fakes being sold on EBAY for the most sought after styles as well as tips on how to spot fakes right away.

Chistian Louboutin:
www.LouboutinDiscount.co.uk
ChristianLouboutinLondon.com
CLshoesale.co.uk.
Buy-Christian-Louboutin.com
www.overheels.com
www.christianlouboutinforless.com
ukchristianshoes.org
www.hichristianlouboutin.org
www.shoes2lady.com
www.thelouboutinshoesale.com

www.iclshoes.com
www.christianlouboutinshoestore.com
www.shoesbuybuy.com
www.christianlouboutinseason.com
DesignerApparel.com
www.OohILove.com
www.Portero.com

Brian Atwood:
www.brian-atwood.com
www.brianatwoodshoesuk.com
www.brianatwoods.com
www.brianatwoodsales.com
www.brianatwoodshoe.com

Manolo Blahnik:
www.manoloblahnikshoes.org
www.ishoesmall.com
www.clshoesok.org

TBC....

No comments: